Sunday, October 28, 2012

What a Beautiful Mess

I've found myself in a pretty crazy whirlwind. Amidst planning a wedding and working my first "big-girl" job, it's safe to say this is a turning point in my life.

In the past year, I got engaged, graduated college, moved to another city and started working for an exciting social magazine. In the coming months, I'll get married, move to another state and begin looking for a new job. I'm definitely at a crossroads in my life and I wouldn't change a single thing.

Truly, madly, deeply in love with the same sweet fella for 7.5 years, I am so excited about starting our next chapter. He makes all the crazy, hectic, pull-your-hair-out wedding planning worth it.

The planning process has also made me realize the greatness of the loving support of my family. My mom has been so organized and has gone above and beyond to research, plan and prepare for our wedding and I am so thankful.

Looking back, I've realized how fast time has flown and I don't want to forget anything about these exciting, changing times of the future. That is kind of the purpose of this blog, the PDF files (inspired by my {soon to be} new initials: Peyton Dismukes Flowers) to journal my experience. So, thanks for stopping by and I hope you check back every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment...