Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Challenge Accepted

Brown paper packages tied up with strings....these are a few of my favorite things! The mailman is one of my favorite people because I love getting packages! And today, I received a big one....the Advocare 24-Day Challenge. Now, it wasn't delivered in brown paper and tied up with a string (although it was in a brown box) but I'm still hoping its contents become some of my favorite things. 

It's a pretty in depth process with several supplements but there are many resources online that breaks it down and makes it easy for you. I've outlined what I'm supposed to take each day in my planner and have even given each day a ziploc bag filled that day's supplements. I'm going to do better about planning my grocery trips and each day's meals so I don't get in a crunch and head straight for fast food.

I'm not one to jump on fad diets but I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this 24 Day Challenge and I knew Advocare was a reputable source for healthy supplements. So when one of my sweet advertisers, Casie Scott of NShape, started talking to me about it, I thought I would give it a try!

When I research it online, there are several before and after pictures that look genuine. The results are noticeable but not so extreme that it seems too good to be true. I'm excited about starting and plan to blog my progress! I'm going to start eating better too. Lots of raw veggies and fruits and lean meats :)

Casie is going to take all my measurements in the morning so I'll be able to track my inches lost. I'm not really looking to lose weight, but I could definitely use some toning up. I don't want to look back at my honeymoon pictures in a bikini wishing I had taken getting fit a little more serious before the wedding!

I always thought getting engaged would be enough motivation to have me hit the gym everyday but it just didn't work out that way. It's also so hard to eat healthy when I'm in a rush all the time and am either in Selma, Linden or Jackson every weekend.

So, here I go. No excuses. 24 Day Challege accepted, Advocare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment...