Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lots of Lemonade...Lots of Laughter!

I've already established that I have great friends. This past Saturday, at my first Bridal Shower hosted by my Troy Bridesmaids and a past boss of mine (Julie Sanders Hopper- Owner of Glow), I was reminded of that fact.

I told my mom it was going to be hard to leave Troy after seeing all my friends that afternoon and I was right. I had the most perfect day! 

The Laughter & Lemonade theme was so cute and the blue willow china, white roses and yellow accents worked together beautifully! Kudos to Morgan Nall and her great style! Driving to Troy with my mom, grandmother, {aunt} Mary Anne and my cousin and MOH, Catherine was icing on the cake. I don't get to see any of them often enough. And I'm especially glad my future mother and sisters-in-law were able to attend!

The fun games were an exciting element that I wasn't expecting! Andy and I were blessed with some much needed and thoughtful gifts to help us start our first home together. I'm trying to decide if I can wait until after the wedding to use them. Thank you to everyone who came, hosted and helped with my shower!

Here's a sneak peak of some photos....make sure to check out the awesome favors (Surprise Balls by TOPS Malibu) found at Glow. They each have 11+ mini fun gifts inside. I had a freshwater pearl in mine!
Cake by: Old Enzor Lane
Flowers by: Jean's Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment...